Superb apartment on quiet leafy street
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Enjoying a quiet position on a leafy street near Dee Why Oval, this immaculate apartment offers a neat and functional floorplan, light-filled living, an internal laundry, and a convenient location just a short walk from Dee Why town centre and an easy stroll to the beach.
LOVE. Set to the rear of the block, this apartment offers a real sense of peace and sanctuary. Ideal for professionals, investors or growing families, this delightful apartment has been partially renovated and is ready for you to move in now, but offers scope to add value further down the track if desired. The perfect first home or an astute investment.
• Elevated ground floor position in well-maintained brick block
• Generous living with space for a dining setting and built-in cabinetry that creates a clean, functional aesthetic to the room
• Light floorboards bring a fresh, coastal feel to the living area
• Cozy up in the colder weather with an in-set electric fire
• Modern stone kitchen with DeLonghi electric cooking and an adjoining laundry room with storage cupboard
• Two double bedrooms, both appointed with carpet and built-ins
• Allocated covered carport
LIVE. The convenience of this location is a huge part of the attraction. Just beyond Pittwater Road, a walking and bike path leads past the lagoon and directly to Dee Why beach and its vibrant strip of beachfront cafes and restaurants. The B-Line bus service can be accessed from the end of the street, and supermarkets, eateries and shops are just a short walk away. Set on a quiet street with little traffic, you can enjoy the very best of Dee Why, while also enjoying the luxuries of peace and privacy.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
• This is a great location within a short walk of the beach.
• The apartment sits at the back of the block and is very quiet and peaceful inside.
• There are several supermarkets and shops within an easy walk. You can walk to everything that you need.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly & surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets & cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Lukes Private
- Cromer Campus
Internal - Approx 62.2 sqm
Parking - Approx 13 sqm
Total - Approx 75.3 sqm
Water: Approx $150 pq
Council: Approx $356.18 pq
Strata: Approx $696.55 pq
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.