Stylish apartment in Dee Why's golden triangle
FIND. Situated on the tightly held end of Banksia Street that is close to the beach, this fresh two-bedder offers the perfect base to dive into Dee Why's relaxed coastal lifestyle. Positioned on the top floor of a boutique brick block, this lovely home offers welcoming and comfortable living and dining that sits alongside a contemporary kitchen and laundry.
LOVE. With a functional floorplan and beautifully presented interiors, this is a spend-nothing residence in an idyllic location that offers unrestricted access to Dee Why's vibrant beachfront strip of cafes and restaurants, as well as beautiful headland walks.
• The air-conditioned open-plan living area is light and bright and flows out to a private balcony with a green leafy outlook.
• The bedrooms are generously scaled and are comfortably equipped with mirrored built-ins and carpet.
• The bathroom is well presented and features a bath with separate shower.
• Modern and very functional, the kitchen features ample bench space, gas cooking and a dishwasher, and there is an adjoining laundry room with shelving.
• The lock-up garage is located underneath the block, with direct access into the building.
LIVE. This highly sought-after street is popular because it is so close to the beach, cafes and restaurants, and yet gets very little through traffic, so it's quiet and peaceful. Bus stops are directly outside the block, and supermarkets and shopping precincts are less than a 10-minute walk away. This is a premium lifestyle location that offers instant access to the very best of Dee Why.