North-facing apartment with ocean and district panorama
FIND. Delivering easy-care living in a fantastic lifestyle location, this bright and breezy apartment is nestled to the rear of a complex on one of Dee Why's quietest streets. With stunning ocean and district views and fantastic access to the beach, supermarkets and public transport, this practical and low-maintenance home will suit investors as well as professionals looking for a home with little to spend.
LOVE. The apartment is impeccably presented throughout, with freshly painted walls and a fresh, neutral palette. From its bright open-plan living area and the adjoining north-facing balcony, it offers a dazzling panorama of Dee Why, Longreef headland and the ocean that will entice you to sit back, relax and enjoy the spectacle.
• Elevated first floor apartment tucked away to the rear of a well-maintained complex.
• The bright north-facing living area features an open-plan design with timber floors.
• Living flows out to a covered balcony with a perfect northerly aspect and spectacular views of Dee Why, Longreef and the ocean.
• The contemporary kitchen looks out over the living space and features a modern white-tiled splashback, gas cooking and a dishwasher. A dedicated laundry room adjoins the kitchen.
• All of the bedrooms feature mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has an en-suite with rainfall shower.
• Main bathroom features a bath and separate rainfall shower.
• There is an under-building car space on title.
LIVE. This supremely convenient location caters to every lifestyle whim, with supermarkets, bus stops and a multitude of shops and eateries a five-minute walk in one direction, and Dee Why beach a five-minute walk in the other direction. Leave the car at home for the weekends as you enjoy coastal walks and leisurely breakfasts along Dee Why's popular beachfront strip. And the city commute is a breeze with a number of express bus services on Pittwater Road.