Spacious apartment on prized beachside street
FIND. Over-sized and filled with natural light, this generous one-bedroom apartment is positioned in one of Dee Why's most desirable pockets, on the quiet side of Boronia Street, just 400 metres from the beach.
LOVE. This compelling home showcases fresh, inviting interiors that have been refreshed and modernised. This means you can move straight in with nothing else to do but enjoy the lifestyle. This is an ideal first home or an astute investment in a highly-coveted part of Dee Why, prized for how quiet the street is, yet how close it is to the surf, the sand and Dee Why's bustling beachfront cafes.
- Top floor position within a meticulously maintained block, surrounded by beautiful gardens
- Light-filled living area with reverse-cycle air-con unit and easy-care floorboards
- Sunny nor-west facing balcony, partially covered and plenty of space for an outdoor setting
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, sleek stone counters and an adjoining laundry
- Beautiful light-filled bedroom with a large built-in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with frameless shower
- Good internal storage, including a coat cupboard and separate linen cupboard
- Secure basement parking space
LIVE. This idyllic pocket of Dee Why allows you to enjoy coastal life at its best, with the beach and its dynamic strip of popular beachfront cafes and restaurants within a quick barefoot walk of your front door. Stunning headland walks are moments away, or if you need to visit the shops, everything you need is in Dee Why's shopping precinct, just a short stroll down the road. Bus services are 100 metres away for quick access to the city, Chatswood and Manly.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.45 pq
Strata Rates: Approx $731.25 pq
Size: Approx 66 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Fisher Road Primary School
- St Lukes Private
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The beachside lifestyle is unbeatable, so close to coastal walks, eateries and the beach
- The block is meticulously maintained, and it's such a quiet street
- The apartment gets great natural light throughout the day
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.