Superb apartment with lock up garage and two balconies
FIND. With Dee Why Oval at the doorstep, the beach a 15-minute stroll away, and with exciting renovation potential included in this mix, this lovely first-floor apartment will capture the hearts of investors and first homebuyers. In fabulous condition throughout, but offering scope to add further value, this light-filled abode offers an excellent opportunity in a popular suburb.
LOVE. The apartment sits within a solid boutique block with a collection of just eight apartments. With only one communal wall, it's a peaceful haven to retreat to at the end of a busy day.
• The layout flows easily, with open-plan design that encompasses lounge, dining and kitchen. Beautiful sea breezes find their way in through the open balcony doors, giving the space a fresh, airy feeling.
• There is a choice of two balconies, so you can take your pick depending on the weather and your mood. One balcony flows out from the living area and another is accessed from both of the bedrooms.
• The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, electric cooking, timber cabinetry and granite countertops, and an adjacent laundry with pullout pantry and extra storage space.
• Both of the bedrooms are generously sized and feature large mirrored built-ins, while the bathroom features stone vanity and tiles, and a bath with overhead shower.
• There is a communal garden to the rear of the block, where residents have planted veggie and herb beds, and there is the welcome bonus of a lock-up garage with storage cupboards.
LIVE. This ultra-convenient location is just moments from all the action. Walking and cycling paths wind past the end of the street and provide a pleasant, meandering route to Dee Why beach. The paths also go in the opposite direction as far as Narrabeen Lake. Express bus services to the city are 100 metres away on Pittwater Road, and Dee Why's shopping and dining precinct is an easy walk away.