Ultimate beachside apartment with incredible views
FIND. Sunlit and spacious, this immaculate two-bedroom apartment headlines a breathtaking vista of Curl Curl beach and ocean. This is one of the most exclusive streets in Curl Curl, loved for its proximity to the beach, the elevated sweeping views of the ocean, as well as the fact it offers peace and protection and very little traffic. Embrace the ultimate northern beaches lifestyle, and feel like you're on holiday every day of the year.
LOVE. Check the surf conditions from the bedroom window as soon as you wake, and sit on the balcony at sunset to enjoy a drink as you watch the world go by, wander barefoot to the beach for a morning swim, and jump onto coastal walks in an instant.
- Refreshed and updated with new wool carpet and fresh paint
- Listen to the sounds of the ocean from bed at night
- Combined lounge and dining room with sunny north east-facing aspect
- Generous balcony with timber bar where you can sit and enjoy sundowners or relax with a book
- Kitchen with ample cabinet and bench space and a free-standing Smeg gas cooker
- Master bedroom with built-ins and ocean views
- Double-sized second bedroom
- Neat well-presented bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
- Shared laundry
- Allocated undercover car space
- Allocated large lock-up storage room
- Only two apartment blocks on the street that is mostly residential homes
LIVE. Sitting across the road from Curl Curl beach, you can enjoy swims, surfs and stunning headland walks at a moment's notice. This exclusive and highly sought-after pocket of Curl Curl allows you to walk to Dee Why or Freshwater with ease, thereby enjoying the wide range of dining and shopping options these two suburbs offer. Bus services at the end of the street offer easy access to Manly and Warringah Mall, whilst the serene surrounds of Harbord Lagoon are close by for walking and riding bikes.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata levies: Approx $863 pq
Size: Approx 81 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah and surrounds
- Local cafes and shops at Freshwater Village
- Westfield Warringah Mall and Dee Why Grand shopping centres are close by
- Harbord Public School
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- I love being able to check the surf conditions from the balcony and being able to constantly hear the ocean and watch the whale's pass.
- It's the ultimate lifestyle setting. It's a quiet street but you can still walk barefoot to the beach.
- I love being able to walk to the Harbord Diggers or to Freshwater village.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.