Ground floor apartment 150m to the beach
Auction: Saturday 9th September
FIND. Light, bright and breezy interiors create a welcoming vibe in this well-presented beachside apartment, which sits in an idyllic location just 150 metres to Curl Curl Beach. One of just six apartments in an immaculate boutique block, this first-floor apartment enjoys a sunny east-facing aspect, its own private entrance and off-street parking.
LOVE. This home is just moments from the sand and the surf. The apartment is ready to move into now with scope to add your own touches, or retain as a sound investment in one of the northern beaches' most exclusive and sought-after beachside pockets.
- One of just six homes in a boutique beachside block
- Sleek kitchen with built in breakfast bar which is a perfect spot for casual mealtimes
- Generous bedrooms that will accommodate queen-sized beds. Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom
- Neat bathroom with shower
- Allocated off-street parking space
LIVE. You are well positioned here to enjoy an idyllic lifestyle that revolves around the surf, sand and sun. Sitting across the road from Curl Curl beach, you can easily nip to the beach for a swim before or after work. This sought-after pocket of Curl Curl allows you to walk to Dee Why or Freshwater with ease, thereby enjoying the wide range of dining and shopping options that these two suburbs offer. A bus stop directly outside the block offers easy access to Manly and Frenchs Forest, while the serene surrounds of Harbord Lagoon are moments away for walking and riding the bikes. Or you can enjoy the sights of the iconic northern beaches coastline by jumping onto the North Curl Curl headland walk.
Water rates: Approx $160.18 pq
Council rates: Approx $403.90 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,378.47 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah and surrounds
Shopping & Dining:
- Local cafes and shops at Freshwater Village
- Westfield Warringah Mall and Dee Why Grand shopping centres are close by
- Harbord Primary School
- Northern Beaches Selective Campus
- Freshwater Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love being just moments from the sand of Curl Curl beach to pop down for afternoon swims
- This is a great neighbourhood with fantastic walks in the nearby park or on the Curl Curl headland
- We have really appreciated the convenience of being close to transport, Freshwater & Dee Why and their range of cafe's and restaurants
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.