Privacy & tranquillity in over 55s garden apartment
Auction Saturday 13 November
FIND. This tranquil garden apartment in a boutique block of 3 is situated in a stunning lifestyle location, this over 55s residence will capture your attention with its over-sized floorplan, immaculately presented interiors and sought-after beachside address. With XXXsqm on title that includes an enormous wraparound courtyard, the space and privacy that is on offer resembles all of the advantages of a house, with none of the associated maintenance.
LOVE. What makes this apartment unique is the fact it has its own private entrance, and a large courtyard that wraps around three sides. Incredible flow between indoors and out is created with lots of different access points, which gives this delightful home a very open and spacious feel. You will love sitting in the warmth of the sunroom in the cooler months, pottering in the gardens, and entertaining friends from the covered entertainer's patio.
- Easy level entry from the street into your own private entrance
- Intercom access via the block entrance
- Spacious house-like layout with private outlooks to beautiful gardens
- Comfortable living area with adjoining sunroom and a combined dining and kitchen zone
- Modern stone kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking, centrally placed to service the dining, lounge and outdoor entertaining areas
- All bedrooms are very spacious, including a queen-sized master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and shower en-suite
- Modern family bathroom with shower
- Dedicated laundry room with some extra space for storage
- Single lock-up garage with easy internal access
LIVE. This location allows you to fully immerse yourself in a relaxed northern beaches lifestyle. It's an easy level stroll to Curl Curl beach, or you can enjoy pleasant headland walks, or take advantage of the lush parklands around Harbord Lagoon and John Fisher Park. The vibrant communities of Freshwater and Dee Why are within easy reach, with great eateries and shops in both suburbs, and bus services that will take you there within moments of the front door.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah and surrounds
- Local cafes and shops at Freshwater Village
- Westfield Warringah Mall and Dee Why Grand shopping centres are close by
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the amount of outdoor space we have and amazing indoor/outdoor flow
- This is a great neighbourhood with fantastic walks in the nearby park or on the Curl Curl headland
- We love the peace and privacy and that it feels like a house
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.