Beachfront apartment seconds from Curl Curl beach
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Close enough to feel the ocean breeze on your face, this beachside apartment is only a few footsteps away from the sand and surf of iconic Curl Curl beach. Ticking all the boxes in terms of space and location, it is the perfect home for beach lovers of all kinds, upsizers, downsizers or an astute investor.
LOVE. Holding a remarkable position directly opposite Curl Curl Beach, this beautifully appointed first floor apartment within the well-kept 'Silas Court' security complex exudes contemporary coastal style and charm. This spacious residence has been comprehensively renovated and ready to live in now.
• Large open plan living/dining connects to spacious balcony with stunning all day sun
• Gorgeous kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Peaceful and spacious bedrooms, both with large built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Additional features include timber floorboards throughout the unit, internal laundry, ample storage, plantation shutters and remote operated ceilings fans
• The neat and compact bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, as well as washing machine and bench space
• Well maintained security building with intercom access and visitor parking spaces
• Large 18m2 lock-up garage
• Rare additional 7m2 storage space
LIVE. Located across from Curl Curl beach and rock pool, it is also walking distance to the ever-improving Freshwater village, where you can buy all the essentials as well as sample trendy cafes and bars. Sporting families can avoid Saturday parking hassles with about a 10-minute walk to Curl Curl's playing fields or take in spectacular ocean scenes along the Curl Curl to Freshwater walkway. The recently revitalised Harbord Diggers and Harbord Hotel is only a short walk away while Brookvale's microbrewery scene or Dee Why's beachside dining strip are also minutes away by car.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.