Relaxed Beachside Living at Curl Curl Beach
Auction Saturday 6 February 3.00pm
FIND. Situated just 150 metres from Curl Curl beach and on the doorstep of Freshwater's alluring offerings, this fresh apartment is an outstanding opportunity for first time buyers, investors and professionals looking for a low-maintenance beachside home that is ready to move into now. Homes within this premium pocket of Curl Curl are tightly-held, and so this is the rare opportunity to buy into a sought-after beachside enclave.
LOVE. The apartment itself has been beautifully refreshed and is well-presented throughout, with crisp white walls and polished floorboards that create a breezy, beachy feel. Sitting only footsteps from the beach, you can live an easy, breezy lifestyle while also enjoying the convenience of being able to dip into Freshwater and Dee Why for dining and shopping options.
• Elevated ground floor position within a boutique block of just six homes. The apartment sits away from the road and is quiet and peaceful inside.
• Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area.
• Polished pine floorboards throughout living and soft carpet in the bedrooms.
• Well-presented kitchen with modern electric cooking, a dishwasher and laundry facilities including a Bosch washing machine.
• Stylish modern bathroom with rainfall shower.
• Generous master bedroom with built-ins and double sized second bedroom.
• To the side of the entrance is a covered patio area, enjoy the easterly sun in the morning.
• Allocated car space and a shared storage room.
LIVE. Only footsteps away from Curl Curl beach, you can enjoy swims, surfs, beach and stunning headland walks at a moment's notice. This exclusive and highly sought-after pocket of Curl Curl allows you to walk to Dee Why or Freshwater with ease, thereby enjoying the wide range of dining and shopping options that these two suburbs offer. A bus stop directly outside the block offers easy access to Manly and Frenchs Forest, while Warringah Mall is within close proximity, and the serene surrounds of Curl Curl Lagoon are moments away for walking and riding the bikes. Two schools are within walking distance and supermarkets at your fingertips at North Curl Curl.
Internal - Approx 47 sqm
Parking - Approx 14 sqm
Total - Approx 61 sqm
Water - Approx $147.31 pq
Council - Approx $358.80 pq
Strata - Approx $1,160 pq
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.