Quiet harbourside apartment with water views
FIND. Peacefully positioned on a quiet and sought-after harbourside street in Cremorne Point, this sunlit apartment presents a fantastic opportunity in a stunning location. Just footsteps from Cremorne Point foreshore walk and a two-minute walk from Old Cremorne Wharf, this stunning lifestyle location offers the best of both worlds. It's quiet and peaceful and is surrounded by some of Sydney's most iconic harbour vistas and walks, yet offers quick access to the city.
LOVE. The apartment is light and airy, and showcases a fantastic floorplan, with great separation between the living area and the bedrooms. You'll love coming home to peace and quiet, and sitting out on the balcony, where you can gaze out at the stunning water views below, and watch the boats and ferries come and go.
• Light-filled living and dining area with easy-flow to the balcony.
• Large kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, microwave, generous pantry and counter space and subtle connection to the kitchen via servery windows.
• Large internal laundry room with extra space for storage.
• Two queen-sized bedrooms with carpet and built-ins. One of the bedrooms offers access to the bathroom, which includes a full bathtub, a shower and a separate WC.
• The apartment is beautifully presented and has been installed with new carpet and fresh paint throughout. Yet there still remains some scope to add value.
• Situated on the top floor of an immaculate security block, and one of just 12 homes.
• Large lock-up garage with easy rear-lane access.
LIVE. The block rests on a quiet, leafy street that has a set of stairs that leads directly onto the Cremorne Point Walk, where you can wander to MacCallum Seawater Pool, cafes, harbourfront parks and reserves, and enjoy the stunning views across Sydney Harbour. It's easy to access the city from this well-connected location, with the Old Cremorne Wharf just moments from the front door, which offers regular services to Circular Quay.
*Working in conjunction with Scott Thornton 0401 161 696 - The Agency
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.