Beachside bliss in fresh modernised apartment
Auction Saturday 6 November 2021
FIND. Situated just 250 metres from the Collaroy Beach and moments from the enticing shopping and dining offerings in Collaroy village, this sun-filled apartment will make perfect sense for professionals, investors and first homebuyers looking for a hassle-free, coastal lifestyle.
LOVE. Positioned at the back of Frazer Street, this apartment block is elevated to capture fresh ocean breezes and lots of natural light. The immaculate interiors of this sunlit home have been updated and are beautifully presented with stylish fittings and appointments. With an extra-long balcony, a lock-up garage and an internal laundry room, this superbly-appointed home offers the chance to embrace the very best of this sought-after beachside suburb.
- First floor position within the block
- East-facing living and the balcony catch the fresh sea breezes
- The balcony extends the length of the apartment and acts as a fabulous extension of the living area and master bedroom
- Living includes plenty of space for dining
- Comfortable space for entertaining friends on the balcony, which will be a joy with a modern superbly-appointed kitchen with stone counters, a dishwasher gas cooking, and heaps of pantry storage space
- Well-presented bathroom with a modern palette of white and grey, featuring a bath and separate shower
- Dark-stained floorboards set an elegant tone in living
- Single lock-up garage
- Absolutely immaculately maintained block with car wash area
LIVE. This is a truly outstanding beachside location that will suit those who are looking for an easy, breezy outdoors lifestyle. With the beach just across the road, you can easily nip over for a quick swim or surf in the morning before heading home for a shower and jumping on the B-Line bus service to the city. There's also the convenience of having cafes, restaurants, the cinema and local shops a quick stroll down the road, stunning headland walks to enjoy, and walking and biking tracks at Narrabeen Lake just moments away.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- Our favourite thing to do was get breakfast from the local cafes in Collaroy and take it to the beach for a picnic.
- We regularly enjoyed walking to Longreef headland and back.
- We loved riding bikes from our apartment, around Narrabeen Lake and back, stopping at one of the local cafes for a smoothie.
Internal & balcony - Approx 92.4 sqm
Garage - Approx 17.2 sqm
Total - Approx 109.6 sqm
Water - Approx $150.99 pq
Council - Approx $366.45 pq
Strata - Approx $885.50 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
- Collaroy village offers a variety of restaurants, cafes & shops
- The Collaroy; The Beach Club – Collaroy RSL
- Collaroy United Movie Cinema
- Pittwater House Private
- Narrabeen Lakes Public School
- Narrabeen Sports High School
- St Rose Catholic Primary School
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.