North-facing lifestyle apartment near the beach
Auction Saturday 17 April
FIND. Superbly positioned just across the road from Collaroy Beach and less than a 10-minute stroll to Collaroy's shopping and dining hub, this fresh north-facing apartment hits the spot with beautifully presented interiors and a lock-up garage. Situated on the first floor of a well-maintained brick block with communal gardens, this tidy residence will appeal to all beach lovers as well as investors, professionals and first home buyers.
LOVE. This is an outstanding lifestyle location where you can enjoy quick access to the beach as well as having public transport services at the door. The apartment itself has been tastefully renovated and faces the north so it's always full of natural light and refreshing sea breezes.
• Combined lounge and dining area with v-groove feature wall plus easy-care floorboards
• Updated contemporary kitchen with stone counters, dishwasher, breakfast bar and laundry facilities
• Living connects to a covered north-facing balcony that overlooks the beautifully kept communal gardens that embrace the block
• Generous accommodation includes a king-sized bedroom and a double-sized second bedroom with plantation shutters and stylish sliding barn door wardrobes
• Stylish modern bathroom with shower, frameless glass and a soothing grey and white palette
• Single lock-up garage and some visitor parking
LIVE. Embrace an easy-breezy lifestyle with Collaroy Beach at the doorstep, and everything else you might need within a short stroll. City and Manly-bound buses are moments away on Pittwater Road, or a short walk up the road will take you to the recently refurbished Collaroy Hotel, the cinema, or a number of popular cafes and restaurants. Narrabeen Lake is a 15-minute walk away, and it's a short drive to Warriewood shopping centre.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.