Spacious apartment offers central convenience
FIND. Positioned for true convenience, this centrally-located apartment encourages you to lean into the dynamic lifestyle in Brookvale. With all of the must-have features ticked off the list, including a generous balcony, an internal laundry and an over-sized lock-up garage, this apartment is a tidy package with tons of appeal.
LOVE. Light and spacious, this stylish abode represents an affordable entry into the market for first time buyers, and would also be a fabulous investment opportunity. The ease of living from this central location is high, with all kinds of useful amenities at Warringah Mall, and an inspiring events scene at the Brookvale Arts District.
- First floor position within an immaculate security building with intercom access.
- A combined living and dining area showcases an open-plan design that works for effortless living.
- Larger than the average balcony and with space to accommodate an outdoor setting, you'll enjoy the privacy and size of the covered balcony.
- Well-appointed kitchen with gas cooking, stone counters, a dishwasher and a concealed laundry room.
- Both bedrooms are comfortably appointed with built-in wardrobes, and the master bedroom features a Juliette balcony plus shower en-suite.
- Well-presented main bathroom features a bathtub and separate shower.
- Over-sized lock-up garage in a secure basement area offers space for the car as well storage of belongings or equipment.
LIVE. Brookvale is a real hotspot for artisan food and beverage offerings, with a wide range of breweries, distilleries, cafes and bakeries within walking distance. If you enjoy hiking, there are lots of beautiful walking trails around Brookvale Creek in the Allenby Park area. Or if you're in the mood for the beach, there are a number of them nearby, including Dee Why and Freshwater. There is a multitude of shops, eateries, supermarkets and a cinema at Warringah Mall, and you have got the convenience of bus services at your fingertips, with routes to the city or anywhere else on the northern beaches.
Water rates: Approx $155 pq
Council rates: Approx $334 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,219 pq
Size: Approx 99 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- B-Line express city bus, Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
Shopping & Dining:
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Brookvale Hotel
- A variety of cafes, restaurants and shops along the Brookvale shopping strip
- Brookvale Primary School
- St Augustine's College
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Cromer Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the night-scene in Brookvale. There are so many great breweries to choose from, and even a nightclub.
- Having Warringah Mall at the door is so convenient for shopping.
- We really appreciate having an over-sized garage so we can park the car as well as store extra belongings.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.