Fresh modern apartment in the heart of Brookvale
FIND. This spacious, light-filled apartment offers all of the features and space you'll need as a downsizer or professional. 'The Brooks' is a modern security building in the heart of Brookvale, offering on-the-doorstep access to a raft of amenities, including Warringah Mall, and a growing selection of breweries, roasteries and distilleries.
LOVE. This apartment is practical and well-designed, easy to take care of and very conveniently located. It includes the must-have features of an internal laundry and a secure parking space, whilst the master bedroom is particularly spacious, with an enormous walk-in wardrobe.
- Immaculate security block with lift access throughout the building
- Open-plan living and dining zone with a spacious, practical layout and great natural light
- Impeccable presentation with modern finishes and a neutral colour palette
- Modern stone kitchen appointed with gas cooking and a dishwasher
- Good-sized covered balcony offers a relaxing spot to enjoy a cuppa
- Large queen-sized bedroom with a huge walk-in wardrobe and a modern en-suite bathroom with a shower
- Generous second bedroom with large built-in wardrobes
- Immaculate bathroom with a shower, concealed European-style laundry room
- Two secure parking spaces
LIVE. This convenient location puts you in the centre of Brookvale's flourishing café and shopping hub. Within seconds of the front door are a number of eateries and shops, as well as bus services that will whisk you into the city or around the beaches. Warringah Mall is just a short walk away offering a huge variety of shops and eateries plus a cinema, and it's just a short drive to the lifestyle hubs in Dee Why, Freshwater or Manly.
Internal + Balcony: Approx 92 sqm
Parking + Storage: Approx 35 sqm
Total: Approx: 127 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- B-Line express city bus, Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
Shopping & Dining:
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Brookvale Hotel
- A variety of cafes, restaurants and shops along the Brookvale shopping strip
- Brookvale Primary School
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Cromer Campus
- St Augustine's College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Brookvale has turned into a really exciting place to live, with amazing cafes and breweries in the area.
- The size of the master bedroom is so luxurious!
- We love the convenience of being able to walk to the mall, and having bus services pretty much at the door.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.