Low-maintenance modern living in immaculate apartment
FIND. Bright, modern and stylish, this contemporary apartment hits the mark with a winning combination of low-maintenance, functional and impeccably-presented interiors. Quietly placed within the contemporary 'Ayana' building, this delightful home sits in a quiet backstreet in Brookvale, offering outstanding convenience and easy access to Brookvale's flourishing selection of shops and eateries.
LOVE. High-quality and stylish finishes have been employed throughout this home, which enjoys the benefits of secure parking, an internal laundry, and a sunny east-facing balcony where you can enjoy breakfast and a morning coffee with the sun on your face. This is a fuss-free option for those who want to move in within nothing else to do.
- Bright east-facing living area with a defined dining nook
- Step from living out to a good-sized alfresco terrace, sized to accommodate an outdoor setting and covered from the elements
- Modern stone kitchen with brekkie bar, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Queen-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, one with access to the terrace, the other with ocean glimpses and outlooks to Shelley headland
- Fresh bathroom with all-white palette, bath & overhead shower
- Concealed European-style laundry
- Situated on the first floor of an immaculate security building with intercom access and common gardens
- Secure basement parking space plus storage shed
LIVE. Brookvale is a friendly, well-connected suburb that provides quick and easy access to everything that you need, including shops, beaches, schools and sporting grounds. Warringah Mall offers a dynamic selection of shops, eateries, supermarkets and a cinema, and the close proximity to Dee Why, Manly and Freshwater makes this the ideal base for experiencing the shopping and dining options that are available in all of these suburbs. Bus services up and down the beaches and to the city are easy to access.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- You can walk to the mall, cafes and all of Brookvale's many breweries.
- It's a quiet, friendly neighbourhood.
- We love the low-maintenance interiors.
RATES & SIZES
Internal & balcony - Approx 78 sqm
Parking - Approx 15 sqm
Total - Approx 93 sqm
Water rates: Approx $147.71 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata rates: Approx $953.55 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- City bound buses
- Local buses to Manly & surrounds along Pittwater Rd
Shopping & dining:
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why Grand
- Brookvale microbreweries
- A variety of cafes, restaurants & shops along the Brookvale shopping strip
- Brookvale Primary School
- St Augustine's College
- Cromer Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.