Sophisticated garden apartment in tranquil complex "The Kilns"
FIND. Tucked away in a protected pocket of Brookvale that is surrounded by beautiful bushland and could be a million miles from anywhere, 'The Kilns' is a modern complex that offers luxurious resort-style living to its tight-knit community of residents. Originally built in 1912, The Kilns was a local brickwork company that has now been transformed into a secure and architecturally unique complex with a mix of premium & well-built homes.
LOVE. The apartment itself sits on the ground floor, and benefits from a spacious free-flowing floorplan and an uninterrupted connection with the beautiful bushland that sits to the rear. Taking centre stage, a spacious open-plan living flows to a covered entertainer's terrace that runs the entire length of the apartment and provides level access to a beautifully landscaped level lawn (which is common, but is mainly used by the owner of this property).
• The well-equipped CaesarStone kitchen features a large island bench and gas cooking.
• Accommodation consists of three bedrooms, which are all king-sized and feature plush carpet, mirrored built-ins, ceiling fans and sliding door access to the terrace. The master includes the addition of a chic shower en-suite.
• There is a dedicated laundry room with linen storage space, as well as a main bathroom with bath and separate shower.
• There is a tandem secure car space, plus lockable storage.
• 'The Kilns' is a 12-year-old security complex with gated access, visitor parking and a heated indoor 25m lap pool and a community games room for residents to enjoy. It features parts of the historical building and chimney, as well as some of the original brick-making machinery on-site.
LIVE. Brookvale is a central and well-connected location that continues to flourish. Warringah Mall is a 15-minute walk away, moments away is Brookvale Oval and public transport. And its close proximity to Dee Why, Manly and a number of beaches makes it the ideal base for experiencing the best of the northern beaches.