This is an inactive listing from our historical records and is not currently for sale or for rent on https://www.cunninghamsre.com.au
Quiet Positioning in Contemporary Block
FIND. Light-filled, contemporary and well-configured, this centrally located apartment is a box ticker! Located in the four-year young Indigo complex, it showcases a string of fantastic features including: security entry, undercover balcony, air-conditioning/heating, security basement car parking and arguably the best positioning in terms of aspect in the block – right at the rear. It's also pet-friendly!
LOVE. The north-east aspect which ensures sunny interiors and perfect conditions for kicking back on the balcony on a lazy Sunday afternoon – or invite friends or family over for a BBQ.
• Light-filled lounge/dining area, courtesy of large glass siding doors, with timber floating floors and reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
• Undercover, your outdoor space is useable all year round and provides a great extension to your indoor living/dining.
• Good sized kitchen with gas stove, oven, stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and ample meal preparation space.
• Bedrooms are positioned away from the main living arena and offer great privacy, while the master comes complete with ensuite. Both have built in robes.
• Cleverly concealed laundry with some storage space available.
• Fresh and neat bathroom with the all-important bath featured.
• Basement security car space with internal access along with visitor parking on offer.
• Positioned at the rear of block its pin drop quiet, and with no apartment above you there's no need to worry about noisy neighbours upstairs.
LIVE. In a suburb that is fast growing with popular cafes and restaurants popping up, enjoy a super convenient lifestyle with everything you need just moments away – B-line buses to the CBD, Warringah Mall up the road, Dee Why and Curl Curl beaches just a short drive away.
Sizes: Internal incl. balcony 73 sqm, Secure car space 13 sqm, Total 86 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $881 pq