Immaculate north-facing lifestyle apartment
FIND. This immaculately presented over 55s apartment offers the perfect balance of low-maintenance interiors and easy access to lifestyle amenities. Showcasing flawless living spaces that have been meticulously maintained, this generous first floor apartment will suit those who value the convenience of apartment living, whilst also having the space to entertain, and the ability to walk to the shops within minutes.
LOVE. The floorplan is geared towards relaxed living, with a spacious living area that connects with a north-facing balcony, which can be opened up to welcome in lots of natural light, or can be closed off to create an all-seasons dining and relaxing area. The apartment is part of a modern and impeccably maintained collection of units that has been designed specifically for over 55s, and is surrounded by immaculate gardens and enjoys green leafy outlooks.
• Bright, light and spacious living area with pitched ceiling. Skylights, and high-set window attracts lots of natural light and creates an open and airy feel
• Living flows outwards to a north-facing balcony with louvre windows that can be fully enclosed to offer all-seasons dining
• Reverse-cycle air-con and blinds in living for easy climate control
• Contemporary kitchen with stone counters, gas cooking, European-style laundry and an easy-connection through to living
• Queen-sized master bedroom with large built-ins, a shower en-suite plus access to the balcony. Double-sized second bedroom
• Modern bathroom with shower, generous internal storage
• Covered carport, two visitor parking spaces, pet-friendly block
LIVE. This location is all about convenience, with Glenrose shopping centre pretty much at the door, and bus services that offer easy access up and around the beaches as well as to the city. You are also surrounded by a huge amount of green bushland, with Garigal National Park nearby, where you can explore a number of walking trails. Local parks, the northern beaches hospital, restaurants and cafes are all nearby, and it's just a 15-minute drive to beaches.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.