Idyllic outlook with views to Dobroyd Head
* Retreat to the blissful privacy and tranquility of this freshly schemed top floor boutique apartment and enjoy its idyllic bushland outlook and tranquil views to the harbour.
* Taking pride of place to the secluded rear of the block, it's spacious and impeccably presented interiors are enhanced by sweeping views stretching out over the harbour to Dobroyd Head and Sydney Harbour National Park.
* Wonderfully light and airy, its interiors are wrapped in oversized sash windows and have been recently refurbished to create a tranquil, low-maintenance harbourside abode.
* Bright open plan living and dining space is dressed in soothing neutral tones and opens to an entertainer's balcony providing a perfect vantage point for watching the harbour action.
* Bathed in northerly sunlight, a tastefully appointed kitchen is appointed with integrated stainless steel appliances and breakfast area.
* Accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, the main with wall to wall built-in robes and views over the verdant surrounding bushland.
* A sparkling contemporary white-tiled bathroom with mosaic tile detailing features a bath and chic wall-hung vanity plus there is a share laundry (room for own machines).
* Set back from the street in an elevated block of nine with transport at the doorstep, it also features off street parking and an entry shared with three other apartments.
* A brief stroll down to the picturesque foreshore, North Harbour Reserve and scenic harbour walks, it's moments to the new Stockland shopping centre and express city transport.