Beautifully renovated apartment in quiet rear northerly position
* This generous three bedroom apartment is situated at the rear of a small, well-kept block of four and comes with parking plus its own dedicated laundry and store room.
* Spaciously laid out with its main bedrooms privately set away from the living areas, it is bright and airy with windows on three sides and no common walls.
* Beautifully presented right down to its stylish light fittings, it has recently undergone a meticulous renovation that showcases its period charm with simple feature walls, polished floors and a new kitchen and bathroom.
* There are high ceilings and articulated cornices throughout plus a charming 1930s feature working fireplace in the living room.
* On entry a large living area is brightly lit and has separate dining and living spaces. A new kitchen has stainless steel oven and gas cook top plus plenty of storage including a large pantry.
* Quietly tucked away down a hall are two good-sized bedrooms with built-ins and a northerly aspect.
* A third bedroom also has a northerly aspect and loads of natural light.
* There is also a newly renovated bathroom with separate WC, extra-large, frameless glass shower recess, heated towel rails, brilliant turquoise mosaic feature tiling and a designer vanity.
* The building itself has neat common areas, including a garden plus exclusive use parking and a separate laundry room for each apartment.
* Apartment 2 also has an alarm system, plus a well-appointed laundry room with private indoor hanging space and a large lockup storage room.
* Centrally located just a five minute walk to the great array of shops, cafes and restaurants at Balgowlah Shopping Village, it is also handy to transport, city buses and a quick drive down the hill to Manly and beaches.