Tranquil character apartment in boutique block of 4
Auction: Saturday 14th October 2023
FIND. This beguiling apartment will capture hearts with its stunning, character-filled interiors, the adjoining garden that connects onto the living area, and its idyllic harbourside location close to North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets.
LOVE. Resting on the ground floor of an immaculate boutique block of just four homes, there is a very private, homely feeling to this apartment, which enjoys the benefits of an adjoining garden, which is common but can only be accessed via this apartment. Charming and beautifully presented throughout, this is a cracking abode with huge appeal.
- Easy ground floor access and the addition of the common garden makes this an ideal choice for downsizers and families with young children
- Beautiful high ceilings compliment elegant dark-stained floorboards and spacious proportions throughout
- Spacious living with a defined space for dining is complimented with timber shelving, and steps directly onto a gorgeous private garden (not on title)
- Generous combined kitchen and casual meals area, stylishly appointed with gas cooking and timber cabinets
- Comfortable, generously-sized bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes and filled with natural light
- Modern bathroom with striking subway tiles and combined shower & bathtub
- Shared laundry and storage room to the rear of the building
LIVE. This is an idyllic harbourside that also offers a huge amount of convenience. The beautiful surrounds of North Harbour Reserve and Dobroyd Head are also on the doorstep, with bushwalking trails and harbourside parks and vistas to enjoy. Also close by are local schools, Balgowlah village shops and cafes, bus services to the city, and it's an easy walk into Manly.
ABOUT THE AREA
Internal approx. 66 sqm
Council approx. $404.21 pq
Water approx. $173.29 pq
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly
Shopping & Dining:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops and restaurants.
- Balgowlah Heights Primary School
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary;
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
- St Paul's College Manly
WHAT OWNER LOVES
- We love the little garden that connects to the living area. It's private, quiet, and sunny in the mornings.
- This is a really lovely part of Balgowlah, leafy and quiet, and you can walk to North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets.
- We love the charm and character of the apartment.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.