Renovation potential just footsteps to village & Fairlight harbour walk
FIND. This neat and tidy three-bedroom apartment is nestled away on one of Balgowlah's quietest streets, close to North Harbour Reserve, and moments from the village. Presented in mint original condition, and showcasing a well-designed floorplan, this meticulously cared-for home is brimming with potential and holds lots of scope to add value.
LOVE. Positioned in a well-presented block that is surrounded by lush, landscaped gardens and also has a rooftop terrace, this serene location really offers the best of all worlds, peaceful and quiet, with convenient walking access to shops, beaches and harbour reserves.
- Combined lounge and dining area connecting outwards to a covered balcony
- Well-appointed kitchen with electric cooking and an adjoining laundry
Leafy outlooks onto the surrounding gardens create a sense of privacy
- Master bedroom with sliding-door built-in wardrobes, plus a ceiling fan
- Two additional bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes
- Immaculate original bathroom with bathtub and separate shower & WC
- Easy access into the apartment with just one small flight of stairs
- Beautiful communal gardens with shared outdoor dining space
- Allocated car space in a protected basement area, plus a lockable storage room on title
LIVE. This tightly-held street sits in a premium position, moments from the harbour, and just a short walk to all of the lifestyle attractions that make this area so popular. The closest swimming beaches are Fairlight and Delwood beaches. Or it's a pleasant stroll into Manly along the harbour foreshore where there are numerous shops and cafés plus surf beaches to enjoy. Express buses, the ferry wharf, and shops and eateries in Balgowlah and Fairlight villages are also close by for added convenience.
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $403.75 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,352.00 pq
Size: Approx 120 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- B-Line express city bus, Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Balgowlah village shop & cafes
- Roseberry St shopping & supermarkets
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
- St Paul's College Manly
WHAT OWNER LOVES
- You can walk just about everywhere, including into Manly along the beautiful harbour foreshore.
- The street is very peaceful and quiet, with barely any traffic.
- The block is very community-minded and has lovely gardens and picnic tables for everyone to share and enjoy.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.