Investment Opportunity with long term lease in heart of Balgowlah
*Images are of a comparable apartment in the block
FIND. Modern, sophisticated and fresh, this one-bedroom apartment offers an over-sized floorplan and a huge amount of outdoor space. This homes is situated in a super-central location close to absolutely everything you might need.
LOVE. This apartment offers exceptional indoor/outdoor liveability, with the living area connecting seamlessly to a large, protected, all-seasons terrace, where you can either entertain, or sit and enjoy a book and a drink.
- Spacious living zone with a practical open-plan design flowing out to an large entertainer's terrace that you can use throughout the year
- Sleek modern kitchen with an impressive amount of bench space, stone counters, gas cooking and an island bench for casual mealtimes
- Queen-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes and terrace access
- Chic bathroom with large shower
- Concealed European-style laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning, lots of internal storage, intercom access
- Secure basement parking space, plus lockable storage cage, some visitor parking
LIVE. This most central and convenient of locations puts many amenities right on the doorstep, including Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Fitness First, as well as Balgowlah's strip of cafes and boutique shops. It also ranks highly in terms of access to other key locations, with bus services to the city and Manly right outside the door. There are a number of harbour reserves, beaches and walks to enjoy nearby, including North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets, and the iconic Manly to Spit walk.
Water rates: Approx $156.70 pq
Council rates: Approx $382.10 pq
Strata rates: Approx $807.98 pq
Size: Approx 97 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops and restaurants.
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campus
- St Paul's College Manly
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- There's such a wide range of cafes, shops, supermarkets and restaurants
- This is the perfect location for quick and easy travel into the city or Manly.
- The terrace is so spacious and protected, you can entertain throughout the year.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.