Modern two bed apartment with lift access in boutique block
FIND. Beautifully bright and flawlessly appointed, this modern, dual-level apartment presents high-convenience living in the beating heart of Balgowlah village. Situated within an immaculate security block and peacefully tucked away to the rear, this fresh and modern home has an open, easy-flow layout and lots of natural light.
LOVE. The living area has high vaulted ceilings, allowing natural light to flood the space. A lush, green outlook of the district can be enjoyed from the balcony and most windows, creating a sense of privacy and open space.
- Modern dual-level apartment in an immaculate security building with lift access
- Light-filled living and dining area with tiled floors and vaulted ceilings, high-level windows and easy flow to the balcony
- Covered balcony presented a verdant, tree-filled outlook across the district
- Lower-level bedroom with built-in wardrobes and access onto the balcony
- Modern shower bathroom
- Upper-level bedroom with shower en-suite and built-in wardrobes
- Study nook, ducted air-conditioning
- Concealed European-style laundry
- Secure parking space in the basement, plus a lockable storage cage
LIVE. Access everything you need from this supremely convenient location that puts Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre at the doorstep, as well as a number of local shops and eateries. It's a short walk to harbour beaches and reserves, with Fairlight Walk leading you to North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets in one direction, and Fairlight and Manly in the other direction. Bus services run regularly up and down Sydney Road, so it's a quick and easy trip to Manly or the city.
Water rates: Approx $156.70 pq
Council rates: Approx $382.10 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1,269 pq
Size: Approx 100 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops and restaurants.
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campus
- St Paul's College Manly
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- There's such a wide range of cafes, shops, supermarkets and restaurants
- This is the perfect location for quick and easy travel into the city or Manly.
- The terrace is so spacious and protected, you can entertain throughout the year.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.