North-facing and superb lifestyle convenience
FIND. This well-presented apartment is a fantastic first step into the market, or is a discerning investment in a suburb that continues to be very popular with professionals and young families. Expect a high level of convenience from this centrally-placed street that puts Balgowlah village within close proximity, and offers quick and easy travel into the city and Manly.
LOVE. Bright and airy, this apartment is north-facing and the interiors are dappled with sun throughout the day. The floorplan is well designed, with bedrooms tucked away together, and easy flow from the living area to a north-facing balcony with all-day sunshine. This neat abode is presented in immaculate condition, yet there is flexibility to add some value.
- North-facing lounge and dining area with stylish low-maintenance floorboards and tons of natural light
- Easy connection to a balcony with all-day sunshine
- Well-presented kitchen with gas cooking and adjoining laundry
- Double bedrooms both appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Exclusive use car space
LIVE. Accessibility is a huge bonus from this central location, which offers easy connections to the city and Manly, and is within walking distance of Seaforth and Fairlight. Bus stops are found on Sydney Road, including express services to the city. Just a short stroll down the road are supermarkets and shops at Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre, and there are some great cafes in the backstreets nearby, or on Sydney Road. Nature lovers will find plenty of satisfaction strolling the walking trails between Manly and the Spit.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- The apartment is north-facing and really bright all day long and we get a great cross-breeze on warm days and evenings.
- It’s a small block, lovely and quiet.
- It’s an incredibly convenient location close to Stocklands and with numerous coffee shops nearby.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall & Manly.
Shopping & dining:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre & Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants.
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High
- Mackellar Girls Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.