Spectacular harbour views from over-sized apartment
FIND. With beautiful North Harbour and Manly Cove views that can be enjoyed from the living area, this top floor apartment allows you to appreciate a special northern beaches vista from the comfort of your own home. Positioned within a boutique block of just five homes, this is an outstanding location that enables you to reach the city and Manly quickly and with ease, as well as enjoying the lifestyle conveniences in Balgowlah and Fairlight villages.
LOVE. With 91sqm, this apartment feels very spacious and light, with generous proportions in every room, windows on three sides, and a large living space that has a clearly defined dining area. Also featuring a lock-up garage and lots of storage space internally, this superbly appointed apartment will suit families with young children as well as professionals and downsizers.
- Small boutique block of just five homes
- Spacious light-filled living presents glorious harbour views
- Harbour-facing balcony
- Windows on three sides of the apartment create a huge amount of natural light and a great cross-flow of air
- Modern stone kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher
- Both bedrooms are generously sized and are equipped with built-in wardrobes
- Large bathroom and laundry room with a rainfall shower and separate bathtub, lots of storage space and a concealed laundry
- Lots of storage internally
- Single, automatic lock-up garage
LIVE. Ideally located for quick access to Manly, beaches, shops and public transport, this centrally placed home is the perfect base for those who are seeking convenience and ease of living. At the end of the street are bus services that will take you straight into Manly or the city. Local shops and cafes are on the same road, or Stockland shopping centre is a quick stroll away for groceries and supplies. Also within walking distance are harbour beaches and reserves, including North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets and Fairlight Beach.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $368 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1171 pq
Internal + balcony: Approx 91 sqm
Garage: Approx 18 sqm
Total: Approx 109 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants
- Balgowlah Heights Public School
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This is a very spacious apartment that always feels like it's filled with light
- We love the views of the harbour and sitting to watch the ferry come and go
- It's a short stroll to Balgowlah village and bus services, and walking distance to Manly
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.