Modern apartment with north-facing living
FIND. Presenting the ideal first home or investment in one of Balgowlah's best streets, this tidy apartment ticks a lot of boxes. It is one of only six apartments within a well maintained block that is set back from the road and positioned just moments from Stockland shopping centre, bus stops and great cafes.
LOVE. The interiors have been stylishly modernised and exude a relaxed, contemporary aesthetic. The north-facing living area is blessed with tons of natural light, while a functional floorplan maximises every inch of available space.
• The north-facing living area features a large corner window that captures all day light, and is presented with quality bamboo floating floors and some sweet custom cabinetry.
• Modern and stylish, the kitchen is equipped with gas cooktop, stone counters and a dishwasher, as well as a good-sized pantry.
• The spacious master bedroom has built-ins as well as a custom-built dressing table with vanity mirrors and extra storage space, while the other bedroom features built-in cabinetry. Both bedrooms offer ceiling fans and are wonderfully peaceful.
• The bathroom with bath and overhead shower is presented in a chic, neutral colour scheme.
• There is a lock-up garage on title so there's somewhere to park the car and stash the surfboard, and there's a communal laundry and drying area.
LIVE. This convenient location is ideal for those who commute to the city, with the B Line bus stop a 5 minute walk away, city-bound buses on Sydney Road and the Manly Ferry being in close proximity. Stockland shopping centre is moments away for shopping and groceries, and there are plenty of popular cafes, takeaways and restaurants within a minutes' walk. North Harbour Reserve is a 10-minute walk away for open space and beautiful natural scenery. Or if you're in the mood for an ocean swim, Queenscliff beach is a level 30-minute walk away or a 10 minute bike ride via the nearby bike path.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.