North-facing apartment with contemporary renovation
FIND. This fully renovated apartment has been immaculately maintained and modernised, meaning there is little to do except move in and enjoy the fabulous northern beaches lifestyle. Positioned on the top floor of a well-presented block that backs directly onto a children's playground, this is a low-maintenance home that allows quick access to shops, parks, city transport and beautiful harbour beaches and reserves.
LOVE. Premium appointments have been employed in the contemporary presentation of this delightful home, which features a stunning north-facing open-plan living area plus balcony. This immaculate home offers professionals, first time buyers and investors a sophisticated haven with private outlooks, refreshing nor-easterly breezes and allocated off-street parking.
• Sunny light-filled living and dining area with sophisticated easy-care floorboards, and easy flow to a north-facing balcony.
• Contemporary shaker-style kitchen appointed with top of the range appliances, integrated dishwasher, gas cooking, subway-tiled splashback, laundry facilities and sleek marble-look stone counters.
• King-sized master bedroom and double-sized second bedroom. Both bedrooms include ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
• Stylish modern bathroom with rainfall shower and marble-look feature wall tiles.
• Exclusive-use carport.
• Top floor position means lots of privacy and refreshing nor-easterly breezes.
• Well-presented security block, which backs onto Rickard Street Playground, which has offers great play space for the kids as well as a communal herb and veggie garden and the added bonus of a shared storage room.
LIVE. Accessibility is a huge bonus from this central location, which offers easy connections to the city and Manly, and is within walking distance of Fairlight and Manly. Bus stops are just 100 metres away, including express services to the city. Just a short stroll down the road are supermarkets and shops at Stockland Balgowlah, and there are some great cafes, restaurants and takeaways in Balgowlah village. Also within walking distance are the stunning environs of North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets and Fairlight Beach, which are all favourite spots with the locals.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.