Luxurious over 55s living in coveted beachside setting
FIND. With its free-flowing design and bright, sun-dappled interiors, this immaculate two-bedroom apartment is an exciting prospect for those looking to secure their own spot in a hugely sought-after pocket of North Avalon. 'Bangalley' is a boutique over-55s complex that offers incredible lifestyle convenience, with the beach, village, local shops and cafes plus bus services all within an easy stroll.
LOVE. Framed by lush greenery from all angles, you can expect a high level of privacy and lots of peace and quiet. Easy to maintain and delivering an effortless indoor/outdoor living experience, this is an elegant, beautifully presented home with high-quality finishes.
- Outstanding floorplan with bedrooms kept very separate to living
- Effortless flow from living to the all-seasons entertainer's terrace
- Stunning engineered oak floorboards, freshly painted walls
- Private pergola-covered entertainer's deck with sunny nor-west aspect
- Chic stone kitchen with Smeg & Miele appliances and gas cooking
- Queen-sized master bedroom and a good-sized second bedroom
- Built-in wardrobes, soft carpet and ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Chic bathroom with stone vanity and separate bathtub and shower
- Additional WC, concealed European-style laundry, plantation shutters
- Intercom access, lift down to parking, landscaped common garden area
- Secure parking space and a lockable storage cage
LIVE. 'Bangalley' has a friendly, welcoming community and lush gardens for residents to make use of. The complex rests in a leafy pocket of Avalon, highly coveted for its dreamy, laid-back lifestyle and its lush green surrounds. Enjoy easy level access to the beach from this location, as well as close proximity to an inviting set of local shops and eateries, whilst a more dynamic selection of boutique shops and restaurants in Avalon village is an easy walk away. Bus services and public reserves are also on the doorstep.
Water rates: Approx $149.35pq
Council rates: Approx $366.46pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,909 pq
Size: Approx 126 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- L90 bus to city, Westfields Warringah Mall
- Avalon Village
- Palm Beach
- Avalon Public School
- Maria Regina Catholic Primary School
- Barrenjoey High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- I love the bright northerly sunshine that brightens the interiors, and the effortless connection to the entertainer's balcony.
- This complex has such a friendly community.
- The living area is very spacious and there are beautiful green outlooks at every turn.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.