Role Description | Property Manager
Maternity Leave Position with view to Permanent
This is the perfect opportunity for you to continue to develop your career and share your knowledge, experience and skills within an established, growing and dynamic team based on the Northern Beaches. We are looking for an energetic, motivated, impeccably presented and experienced Property Manager to join our highly successful and innovative Property Management team. The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Property Management
- Possess a positive, solutions focused approach to Property Management
- Be able to work collaboratively within a large team
- Have the drive to work in a fast paced environment
We pride ourselves on delivering superior results and an exceptional service for our clients, like no one else. This will require you to be a natural communicator, offer a high attention to detail and a clear focus on leveraging your landlord’s investment.
Your day to day activities will include all facets of property management and with the required experience you will have a clear understanding of the duties and responsibilities required for success in the role.
Reporting directly to our Property Management Department Head, you will be supported by the BDM team, Leasing team and Accounts team, along with other Property Managers.
Please note, this is a maternity leave position, with the potential to become a permanent role for the
- Must be open to technology and new systems and processes. The software system used is Our Property
- Drivers License and Certificate of Registration required.
- Monday to Friday position with the occasional Saturday if required.
If you believe this is the place for you, please forward your cover letter and resume to: