We’re searching for a Campaign Compliance Officer to join our team!
At Cunninghams we believe in leaving the world a little better than we found it, through our work, our personal lives and our community. We believe in constantly innovating to find new and better ways of doing things. It’s why we started the business in 1991 and it’s what still drives us today.
Are you excited to be a part of this journey?
A little about the role…
You will be solely responsible for carrying out the compliance process from new listing stage to post-settlement across the sales business. But, while we’re looking for the right fit for the role, for us it’s more about the person. If you tick the following boxes, get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
• Autonomy with direction and support
• Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritise and juggle multiple tasks at once.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Be across industry legislation and facilitate the implementation
• Strong problem-solving skills and aptitude for systems and processes
• Confident, selfless, mature-minded and pragmatic individual who brings a positive attitude to the team and enjoys helping others.
• A reliable team player with a strong work ethic, who is persistent, motivated and driven
• Previous legal administration / conveyancing background would be a plus
• Someone who embraces technology
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, with a Current Assistant Agent Certificate required. If you believe this is the place for you, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com