Big property goals this year? You can still conduct your property search and find your joy in 2021. Keep reading to learn about our latest Covid-19 guidelines and conditions of entry. By following these simple steps, we can all help to slow the spread and get back to a sense of normality (pre-2020!).
Print this post for future reference and let us know if you have any questions.
- Registration at open homes. All open home attendees must register their details upon entry. This includes all partners, friends and/or relatives who are attending the open home with you.
- QR Scanning at our offices. All visitors to our offices must scan our unique Service NSW QR code and register your visit. This includes (but is not limited to) clients, tradespeople and suppliers.
- Hand sanitising. We have hand sanitisers available to use at all our open homes and offices. Please avoid touching surfaces and practice safe hand hygiene by sanitising upon entry and exit.
- “Social distancing. There will be a limit to the number of people allowed inside our open homes: only 1 person per 4sqm will be allowed indoors at any given time. A limit of 1 person per 2sqm will also be enforced in outdoor enclosed spaces. Please follow instruction from the agent on site. Please maintain a safe distance of 1.5m where otherwise not stated.
- Please stay at home if you are unwell, particularly if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms.
- Please stay at home if you or your immediate family have been identified as a close contact of a person with Covid-19, or have returned -or been in contact with anyone else who has returned- from overseas, or visited a known hotspot in the past 14 days.
We’ll keep you updated on any changes as often as possible.
Thanks for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. 9949 7077.