As we are all now aware of the impact Covid-19 is having across the world, we would like to assure our clients that we are taking as many precautionary steps as we can to keep our clients and staff members as safe as possible, whilst minimising the spreading of the virus and continuing the core functions of our business. At this stage, it is still business as usual at Cunninghams, however most of our staff members are now working remotely, where possible.
Luckily for our clients we are at the forefront of adopting new technologies, and we have implemented many systems and programs over the past 12 months which allows us to offer a large chunk of our services digitally, meaning there will be minimal disruption to the service our clients receive.
We have taken some time to outline what our business is doing during this period, and the steps we are taking to minimise risk. Please read below and get in touch if this raises any questions.
Cunninghams policies and procedures for open homes:
There is a lot of information, advice and commentary out there and it’s important that we take a balanced view.
We’re taking a proactive approach by implementing the following standards for all of our scheduled open for inspections:
- We will be thoroughly washing and sanitising our hands with soap before and after attending property inspections
- We will not be touching or shaking hands with open home attendees and keeping a minimum 1.5m distance
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes will be available for attendees to use
- Attendees will be asked to refrain from unnecessary touching of physical surfaces at all times
- Open home attendees will be limited to groups of 5 at a time and asked to practice social distancing.
As this is an evolving situation, we will keep you informed of any changes to our policies and procedures.
We understand this time can be distressing for some. We suggest staying calm and listening to reputable sources of information, as outlined in our previous post. This will help to instil confidence that while things will just be done a bit differently for now, it is business as usual.
Stay tuned for further updates here and on our socials.