3 Moore Street, Clontarf
5 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Exclusive harbourside setting with extraordinary views
FIND. Occupying a privileged harbourside position above Clontarf Beach and capturing magnificent uninterrupted panoramas of Middle Harbour, this outstanding home offers a sublime collection of living and entertaining spaces, and an enviable lifestyle to match them. This exclusive and highly-sought after address offers easy access to Clontarf and Castle Rock beaches, stunning bush reserves and walking trails, and is a five-minute stroll to Balgowlah Heights Public School.
LOVE. There is a stunning assortment of alfresco areas, which include north-facing and harbour-facing balconies and terraces on each level. Magnificent panoramas that sweep across Grotto Point and Balmoral, and all the way to the ocean, can be enjoyed from a number of vantage points, which include the open-plan living and dining area that showcases a full wall of glass that brings the mesmerising views of the harbour inside to you.
• Perfectly positioned so you can gaze out at the harbour while you prepare a feast for your guests, the impressive eat-in sized kitchen features gas cooking, stone counters, and a concealed laundry.
• On entry level, the fifth bedroom features built-in storage and an adjoining WC, and offers the flexibility of being used as guest or nanny accommodation, or could even be used as a rumpus room or home office.
• Presenting comfort and luxury, the upstairs bedrooms all flow to either a north-facing or a harbour-facing balcony. The master bedroom includes an en-suite with corner spa bath, while the main bathroom includes a bath with overhead shower.
• Off-street parking for two cars includes a carport.
• An abundance of storage space under the house holds the potential to be converted into further parking, accommodation or workshop space.
LIVE. This prestigious location offers stunning lifestyle benefits that include quick access to harbour beaches, scenic bush reserves and walking trails, as well as Manly and the city. Dobroyd Head is a short walk away and offers breathtaking views of Sydney Harbour and the heads, as well as walking paths that lead all the way to Manly via Forty Baskets.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $603 Quarterly