2/35 Lauderdale Avenue, Fairlight
2 bed | 2 bath
Stylish Lower duplex with generous outdoor entertaining
FIND. Peacefully tucked away from the road, just 350 metres from Fairlight Beach and a 15-minute walk to Manly, this private, impeccably renovated lower duplex offers refined, stylish living with generous outdoor entertaining space. A modern, open-plan design delivers obvious zones for relaxing, cooking and entertaining, as well as easy connections between indoors and the large, secluded entertainer's patio and deck that boast private leafy outlooks.
LOVE. Recent renovations have transformed this tranquil home into a charismatic sanctuary where exposed sandstone and premium and bespoke finishes work together to shape a stylish and elegant aesthetic. It offers a low-maintenance and highly convenient lifestyle that is ideal for families with young children, downsizers or professionals.
• Combined lounge and dining area with exposed sandstone walls, custom joinery, timber ceiling beams and light timber-look floating floors.
• A sunroom steps out to an open-air patio, which is ideal for alfresco entertaining, as well as a large covered deck with glimpses of the harbour. A lower-level garden and shed make this a suitable property for pets.
• Queen-sized master bedroom with sandstone walls and en-suite bathroom that features a freestanding bath, exposed copper pipes, timber vanity and laundry facilities, as well as a rainfall shower with over-sized concrete tiles and frameless glass.
• Queen-sized second bedroom with split-level dressing area/study with built-ins.
• Second bathroom with rainfall shower and frameless glass.
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking and Miele dishwasher.
LIVE. Wander to nearby Fairlight beach for your morning swim, which is a four-minute walk away. Manly is a pleasant 15-minute stroll along the picturesque harbour foreshore, where boutique shops, restaurants and cafes are in plentiful supply. Schools and local shops in Fairlight are within easy walking distance, bus stops are outside the front door on Lauderdale Avenue, or it's a 15-minute walk to the ferry.