15 La Perouse Street, Fairlight
Sold Price on Request
4 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Stylish & family-friendly living
FIND. This sophisticated dual-level home is a triumphant blend of luxurious contemporary living and old world charm. Nestled on a tranquil, leafy street in the heart of Fairlight, this delightful family home has been stylishly updated with high-end contemporary comforts and features a functional, family-focused layout that delivers peace and privacy as well as remarkable entertaining spaces.
LOVE. The original 1920s part of the house retains its classic period features, including high ceilings with ornamental pressed metal detailing, a fireplace and coloured window glass. The light-filled architect-designed living, dining and kitchen area to the rear functions as one expansive space that flows to generous outdoor entertaining including a sparkling pool and covered deck.
• Set privately to the rear, the architect-designed, open-plan living area is set with Blackbutt floors and offers three access points to the back yard for seamless indoor/outdoor living.
• The gourmet designer kitchen connects with the covered entertainer's deck and features stone counters, dishwasher, Smeg gas cooking, and a timber breakfast bar for casual meals.
• Meticulously landscaped back yard with enclosed solar-heated pool and level lawn.
• Second downstairs living area with custom entertainment unit.
• There is extensive use of high-end custom joinery throughout the house, which adds significant value to functionality and aesthetic.
• Contemporary main bathroom with bath, separate shower and concealed laundry.
• Three queen-sized bedrooms downstairs with decorative pressed metal ceilings. Two include built-ins.
• Lavish parent's retreat on the upper level that includes a generous bedroom with en-suite, plus a large, light-filled home office/ fifth bedroom with pitched tongue-in-groove ceiling.
• Discreet clothes drying space to the side of the house, off-street parking and abundant internal storage in the attic space off the office/ fifth bedroom room.
LIVE. This premium address offers on-the-doorstep access to Manly West Public School, as well as being a short stroll to Stocklands shopping centre, popular cafes and eateries. Express bus services can be accessed on Sydney Road, or it's a 20-minute walk into Manly where there is an exciting range of shops, beaches, cafes and restaurants to choose from.
- Land Size: 464.8m² approx.
- Water Rates: $256 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $548 Quarterly