7 Francis Street, Fairlight
4 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Spectacular contemporary living with outstanding entertaining
FIND. A picture-perfect weatherboard façade with wide verandah is the charming and unassuming entrance to this magnificent tri-level residence that has been meticulously updated and serves up exquisitely styled living and entertaining spaces for modern family life.
LOVE. With multiple living areas and bedrooms split over three floors, the versatile layout will suit a family that loves open and inclusive space to come together, but also wants privacy and breakout zones to retreat to.
• The open-plan design living space offers true integration between indoors and out, with a covered entertainer's deck that looks over the garden and offers a vibrant outlook of the district and a colourful canopy of trees.
• Contemporary kitchen with marble-look stone counters, soft-close joinery, gas cooking and European appliances.
• A second living space downstairs flows out to the back yard, which has a level lawn, outdoor shower, custom timber seating and a fire pit.
• The retreat-style rumpus area on the upper floor includes a private balcony with lofty district views.
• Main bathroom with rainfall shower, frameless glass and feature floor tiles.
• Other noteable features include a carport with separate lock up storage for bikes and prams etc, a security gate, hardwood floors for ground floor living and bedrooms, and tons of internal and external storage space.
LIVE. From this prized pocket of Fairlight, it's easy to dip into the shopping and lifestyle hubs of Manly, Fairlight and Balgowlah. The Andrew Boy Charlton swimming pool is just down the road, there are shops, cafes, bus stops and eateries on nearby Sydney Road. Or it's a 15-minute walk to Manly Beach, or along the foreshore to Fairlight beach.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 395m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $542.8 Quarterly