3/38 Wyuna Avenue, Freshwater
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Stylish first floor apartment in traquil leafy setting
FIND. Bright and modern, this first-floor apartment hits the mark with a winning combination of low-maintenance and functional living and beautiful leafy outlooks. It sits on a tranquil, sought-after street just around the corner from Jacka Park and a short walk to Freshwater Beach.
LOVE. What sets this apartment apart is the huge amount of natural light that bathes the interiors. Windows on three sides of the apartment frame leafy and tranquil outlooks at every turn, while timber floors add an air of sophistication.
• The immaculately presented and modern kitchen interacts effortlessly with lounge and dining area and features CaesarStone countertops, gas cooking and a dishwasher.
• Leading from the lounge, a large balcony wraps itself around two sides of the building, and looks out over serene, green surroundings, providing a peaceful and pleasant space for relaxation and alfresco dining.
• The layout allows the bedrooms to be tucked away from living, and offers built-ins and leafy outlooks in both rooms.
• The recently renovated bathroom is beautifully presented with over-sized white tiles, a bathtub and separate rainwater shower.
• There is a single lock-up garage on title, and a large laundry room that is for the exclusive use of this apartment.
LIVE. Set on a lovely wide street with little traffic, this leafy part of Freshwater is quiet and peaceful. It's just a 10-minute walk to Freshwater beach from here, or you can take a short cut through the backstreets to Curl Curl beach. Freshwater has a fantastic local village with lots of cafes and boutique shops, with new retail stores and development revitalising set to revitalise the area, including the new Harbord Diggers, which is a 10-minute walk away.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 89m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $340 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $888 Quarterly