121 Wanganella Street, Balgowlah
Sold Price on Request
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Light and space in versatile family home
FIND. A home of epic proportions and enormous versatility, this double-level entertainer is a light-filled sanctuary in a well-connected location. Placed within a short walk of shops, schools, cafes and public transport, it showcases a vast array of living and entertaining spaces, including light-filled living that flows to a huge wraparound terrace and an enclosed pool.
LOVE. At the heart of the home is the combined lounge, dining and kitchen area that allows the family to come together, while a number of break-out zones allow everyone to find private space if desired.
• Light and bright open-plan living area with cathedral ceilings and high-set windows, hardwood floorboards, and three access points to the large wraparound entertainer's deck wrapped in a beautiful grapevine.
• Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, stone counters, modern electric cooking and breakfast bar with seating for three.
• Child-friendly backyard with level lawn and an enclosed pool with travertine tiling.
• Five generous bedrooms, three with built-ins, master with en-suite, all with ceiling fans.
• Main bathroom with bath and separate shower, and a second bathroom with a shower.
• Rumpus room/2nd living space with attic storage.
• Dedicated study as well as a second studio/office space in the back yard.
• Double carport and huge workshop area, plus enclosed east-facing courtyard.
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning in downstairs and upstairs living spaces.
LIVE. This highly convenient setting is close to a myriad of lifestyle conveniences. Grab your morning coffee from nearby Aggie's Corner, or walk the three minutes up to Sydney Road, where there's a great selection of restaurants, cafes and takeaways. Bus stops provide easy access to the city or to Manly, or it's an easy 20-minute bike ride into Manly along level bike paths.