11/8 Fairway Close, Manly Vale
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Light-filled apartment on sought-after cul-de-sac
FIND. With a sought-after position on a peaceful cul-de-sac, this lovely top-floor apartment will capture the hearts of investors and first homebuyers. Situated just moments from shops and transport and only a 15-minute walk to the beach, this is a low-maintenance home that offers supreme convenience and lots of potential.
LOVE. One of the big advantages of this apartment is the fact that it has two balconies, which sit on the northern and western sides of the building, offering you a choice of outdoor areas to get some sunshine and air, or have an alfresco meal. The floorplan has been carefully laid out to maximise every inch of space, with spacious bedrooms and a neat living area. Though in perfect living condition, there is opportunity to add value through some modest updates.
• The combined lounge and dining area sits alongside a neat and well-presented kitchen with gas cooking, good amounts of pantry storage and stone counters.
• A north-facing balcony with a leafy outlook connects to the kitchen, so you can throw the door open to welcome lots of natural light and refreshing sea breezes into the living area.
• Both of the bedrooms are queen-sized and include access to a second full-length balcony that faces nor-west and gets great light in the afternoons.
• The well-presented bathroom features a bath with overhead shower.
• There is a carport on title, as well as a communal laundry that sits to the rear of the building.
LIVE. This is a peaceful and leafy pocket of a centrally located and up-and-coming part of the northern beaches. It is prized because of the ease of access to supermarkets, city buses and cafes, as well as its abundance of natural beauty, including public reserves and Manly Dam. The other bonus is its proximity to Manly, which is just a short bike ride away along level bike paths.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $582 Quarterly