3/18 Woods Parade, Fairlight
Sold Price on Request
2 bed | 1 bath
Sophisticated apartment with private leafy outlook
FIND. This bright second-floor apartment presents a winning combination of low-maintenance and functional living, stylish contemporary appointments and spacious outdoor entertaining with leafy outlooks. It sits on a highly sought-after street, just 200 metres from the harbour, a two-minute walk from Fairlight Beach, and an easy 10-minute stroll from Manly.
LOVE. There is a wonderfully bright and open feel to the entire apartment, which faces east and features lots of floor-to-ceiling glass that welcomes in a huge amount of natural light and fresh coastal breezes. Living flows outwards to an enormous, full-length balcony with a tranquil leafy outlook, offering a peaceful space for relaxation, as well as a spacious and private zone for entertaining.
• Open-plan living area with easy-care floorboards and a simple, fresh and modern colour palette.
• The chef's kitchen is perfectly equipped for entertaining, with an extravagant amount of bench space, CaesarStone benchtops, modern electric cooking and stylish fittings.
• The light-filled master bedroom is overly generous in size, with large mirrored built-ins, a ceiling fan, and access to the balcony.
• The second bedroom also features built-in storage.
• The stylish bathroom features a bath with overhead shower, plus there is space for an internal laundry to be fitted if desired.
• This is a boutique brick block of just six apartments, with a communal laundry for residents to use.
LIVE. This magical harbourside location delivers supreme convenience. Wander to nearby Fairlight Beach for your morning swim, which is a two-minute walk away, while Manly is a pleasant 10-minute stroll along the picturesque harbour foreshore. There is a fantastic selection of boutique shops, popular eateries, as well as bars and supermarkets in Manly town, or you can jump on the ferry into the city. Schools and shops in Fairlight are within easy walking distance, or bus services to the city and into Manly are moments from the front door.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $341 Quarterly