28 Rickard Street, Balgowlah
Auction Sat 24 Nov 12:00pm
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Outstanding family home in prime Balgowlah street
FIND. Sun-filled, free-flowing living spaces and stylish contemporary appointments set the scene in this delightful freestanding residence in a peaceful, yet central setting. With every possible inclusion having already been considered, it delivers immaculate living and entertaining spaces and beautiful district outlooks.
LOVE. The open-plan and versatile layout is highly functional and is designed with busy family life in mind. The North-East facing living space to the rear of the house is filled with fresh air and natural light, thanks to the pitched ceiling, high-set louvre windows, and two sets of bi-fold doors that create seamless flow between indoors and out.
• A second sitting area means that although there is plenty of room for everyone to come together, there is also the space to spread out when needed.
• The quality of the fittings is evident, with Brushbox timber floors, custom cabinetry, and a designer kitchen that features an island bench with stone counters and casual seating, Miele gas cooking and dishwasher, and an adjoining laundry room/butler's pantry.
• All bases are covered outdoors with a dedicated BBQ area with gas bayonets, a partially covered entertainer's deck with ocean glimpses, and a level and protected lawn for the kids.
• The bedrooms are generously sized and are grouped together, which is the ideal set up for families with smaller children. The master bedroom has the luxurious addition of an en-suite bathroom.
• Adding to its list of credentials, there is ducted and zoned air-conditioning, an extensive amount of storage and a wine cellar underneath the house, an outdoor WC for your guests when entertaining, and a double carport.
LIVE. Ideally located for quick access to Manly, beaches, shops and public transport, this lovely home is the perfect base for those who are seeking convenience and ease of living. At the end of the road are bus services that will take you straight into Manly or the city. Local shops and cafes are on the same road, or Stockland shopping centre is a short walk away for groceries and supplies.