3/199 Sydney Road, Fairlight
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Character Art Deco Apartment with 'Secret' Garden
FIND. Positioned on the top floor of a well-maintained boutique block of just five, this charming light-filled Art Deco apartment was created as part of a re-development of a classic P & O style home. Enjoying gracious semi-like proportions and set to the quiet rear of the block, this charming character home beautifully combines contemporary style and functionality with heritage appeal.
LOVE. A spacious character apartment in a prime location with off-street parking is a rare find but what makes this home really special is the incredible 'secret' garden tucked away behind the apartments. Private and lush, the park-like communal garden and entertaining area includes a built in barbecue area with seating and plenty of lawn for the kids to run and play.
• Gorgeous period features including decorative high ceilings and architraves, picture rails and timber floorboards offer timeless appeal
• Large enough to accommodate a table, the contemporary kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and integrated laundry
• Light and generous, the carpeted master bedroom is fitted with a ceiling fan and built in wardrobes
• Kids will love the second oversized bedroom with its fabulous loft space and built in storage; additional loft-style storage is accessed via pull-down stairs in the hallway
• The modern black and white bathroom is well-sized and includes a bath as well as overhead shower
• An additional rear entrance offers direct access to the dedicated open parking space, communal laundry and garden
• A versatile sunroom/dining/home office is light and bright with bay windows looking out to the garden
LIVE. This sought-after location puts you right at the heart of all this popular suburb has to offer with express bus transport on your doorstep. Just a short stroll takes you to the heart of lively Fairlight village with its cafes and shops and then on to the vibrant social hub of Manly and city ferries. Fairlight tidal pool, harbourside swimming coves and the fabulous Fairlight-Manly coastal walkway are also within an easy walk.
Size: 106 sqm approx.
Water Rates: $179 per quarter
Council Rates: $393 per quarter
Strata Rates: $1,024 per quarter