1/201 Balgowlah Road, Balgowlah
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 car
Lower Level Duplex with Alfresco Appeal
FIND. Flaunting a striking street appeal with its P&O architecture, this beautiful lower level duplex provides low maintenance single level living without having to comprise on indoor or outdoor space.
LOVE. With a dedicated dining area that flows effortlessly out to an undercover entertaining terrace and lawn area, this home will appeal to young families, downsizers and savvy investors.
• Anchored by rich and warm-toned timber floors and headlined by high ceilings, this north-facing home delivers an inviting ambience.
• The charming living area complete with fireplace is generous in size and offers leafy outlooks.
• Three bedrooms are all well-proportioned with one featuring a study area – perfect for school aged kids.
• The kitchen provides ample cupboard and bench top space and is in immaculate condition while also providing some exciting scope to put your own stamp on it down the track.
• Large glass doors & windows, encasing the dining/ kitchen area, open out to the backyard and all-year round terrace – creating a fabulous indoor/outdoor flow for entertaining.
• The garage has been converted into a studio (see clause 50 in contract) which provides very comfortable accommodation for guests or could work perfectly as a teenager's retreat or home office.
• Two off-street parking spots provide added convenience while there's plenty of on-street parking across the road for when friends and family drop in.
LIVE. In a super convenient locale – express buses as well as bike track to Manly lie just outside the front door, while Balgowlah Stocklands and village are a mere stroll away, as are some great parks and schools.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.