42 Birkley Road, Manly
5 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Impeccably renovated Federation home
FIND. Built in 1914 in a premiere position on the iconic Manly hill, this exquisite, oversized Federation semi is a graceful fusion of old-world elegance and sophisticated modern design. Set on a private 353sqm, it offers a substantial floor plan over two light-filled levels and has rear dual access with Lawson Pl and invaluable double security parking. And it's in a peaceful family friendly setting that's just a short walk from the vibrant heart of Manly.
LOVE. The family-friendly layout flows smoothly from front to back with three separate living areas to enjoy. There's expansive open plan living downstairs, and wall to wall bi-folds that open the house, drawing in the northerly sunlight and ocean breeze, and providing easy access to the decked entertaining area.
• Gourmet kitchen with a 6 burner Ilve induction cooktop, a generous 90cm oven and a large island benchtop with extensive workspace.
• Luxe master bedroom with a walk-through robe, bi-folds that open to a balcony and a sumptuous bathroom with a freestanding bath.
• Four extra double bedrooms with the downstairs front bedroom featuring a private terrace and street access.
• Full double brick fireplace with new 'original style' tessellated tiles at the front and another charming fireplace converted to gas for easy use.
• Convenient underfloor ducted Brivis gas heating, separate reverse-cycle air con, a video intercom doorbell and a massive amount of internal storage space.
LIVE. The location is the icing on the cake with everything you need for a fantastic family lifestyle within easy walking reach - the sand and surf of Manly Beach, the Manly ferry, world-class eateries, excellent schools, recreation and the convenience of everyday shopping.