94 Condamine Street, Balgowlah
3 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Immaculate semi in the heart of Balgowlah
FIND. Taking a central position in the heart of a thriving and sought-after suburb, this classic Balgowlah semi has been beautifully renovated. With nothing left to spend, this charming home delivers classic yet contemporary living spaces in a truly connected location, just moments from eateries, supermarkets and shops, as well as city transport.
LOVE. Protected from the street by a security gate and with living spaces set privately to the rear, inside is a haven of peace and calm. Amongst the list of beguiling attributes are stunning period features, large open living spaces, a luxurious parent's retreat and meticulously landscaped outdoor entertaining areas.
• Open-plan living and dining is set privately to the rear and features high ceilings, wide-plank oak floating floors and reverse-cycle air-con.
• An east-facing terrace flows directly out from the living area and offers a protected and private space for entertaining.
• Gourmet kitchen with sleek white palette, stone counters, gas cooking, dishwasher and soft-close cabinetry.
• Two generous bedrooms downstairs feature built-ins and plantation shutters, and are serviced by a stunning bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
• Upstairs is a lavish parent's retreat with a generous bedroom that offers a lush leafy outlook and two built-in robes, a second living space and a contemporary bathroom with rainfall shower.
• The back yard features an open-air patio that sits next to a level lawn, ideal for afternoon BBQs and entertaining.
• On the lower level is a dedicated laundry room, as well as generous under-house storage.
• Behind a security gate is off-street parking for one car. And a front verandah provides a relaxing spot to sit in the late afternoon sun.
LIVE. This highly convenient location puts everything at your fingertips. City and Manly-bound buses, cafes, restaurants and Stockland shopping centre are moments away on Sydney Road. The beautiful surrounds of North Harbour Reserve are footsteps away in the other direction, where you can jump onto the harbour foreshore walk all the way into Manly.