43 White Street, Balgowlah
4 bed | 3 bath | 1 car
Exquisite California Bungalow with harbour views
FIND. Bright, private and surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds, this exquisite 1920s California Bungalow with classic period detailing has been lovingly maintained over the years. Offered up for the first time in 35 years, it offers generous and immaculately presented living and entertaining areas and enchanting views of the harbour. Its convenient location is within a five-minute walk of North Harbour Reserve and local shops, and a 15-minute walk to Manly.
LOVE. The generously proportioned floorplan showcases rear-set living and dining that flows out to sublime tropical gardens and expansive alfresco entertaining space.
• Double brick California Bungalow with sandstone base and upper floor extension.
• Lounge room with original leadlight windows and doors, pine floors, high paneled ceiling, and doors that lead to a wide verandah.
• Open-plan kitchen, dining and sunroom with bi-folds that open up to an extensive entertainer's deck that overlooks a level lawn with in-built seating and two elevated yoga decks.
• Retreat-style master bedroom with a stunning view of the harbour, a private balcony also with harbour views, two custom-built walk-in robes and a chic shower en-suite with double vanity and Italian-tiled floors.
• Gourmet kitchen with island bench crafted from 100yr old Jarrah, CaesarStone counters, Tasmanian Oak lime washed cabinets, South African slate floors, gas cooking and dishwasher.
• Main bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
• Second living space on the upper level with spotted gum floors.
• Laundry, a shower bathroom, expansive storage and a wine cellar under the house.
• Lock-up garage for one car and gated access to an enclosed courtyard to the front.
LIVE. This prime Balgowlah location places you in the centre of everything you might need. City buses, cafes and Stockland shopping centre are moments away on Sydney Road, or take the scenic walkway along the harbour foreshore to Manly, where you can choose from a stunning selection of world-class beaches, popular cafes and restaurants.