13 Stephen Street, Beacon Hill
Sold Contact Agent
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Flexible contemporary living with magnificent views
FIND. Set on a tranquil cul-de-sac that is elevated enough to afford an incredible panorama of the district, this purpose-built home offers space, ocean views and versatility. Its custom-designed floorplan includes a number of flexible break-out zones, including a home office or self-contained studio and a private rumpus room, making this the ideal choice for executives that run their own business from home, those with older children, those with dual-living needs, or those who are interested in creating income through short or long-term rentals.
LOVE. A full-length balcony allows you to truly indulge in the serenity of this elevated location, while the superbly appointed and contemporary interiors mean this is a low-maintenance, spend-nothing home that is ready to move into now. This is a tranquil pocket of Beacon Hill that offers quick access to Warringah Mall, Manly, Chatswood and beaches.
• The open-plan living area with vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors and a huge amount of natural light provides two access points to a full-length balcony that showcases a magnificent panoramic view of the district and ocean.
• The master bedroom has balcony access, district views & an ensuite.
• The modern main bathroom is stylishly appointed with a bath and standing shower.
• The balcony steps down to the back yard where there are lots of established veggie beds and a level lawn.
• A self-contained studio features an electric cooking kitchenette, a shower en-suite, air-con and timber floors, and there is a separate rumpus room/fourth bedroom with its own WC.
• There is a single lock-up garage, a covered carport, as well as off-street parking. Storage is in plentiful supply with extensive under-house storage.
LIVE. This central location strikes the perfect balance between offering peace and a sense of escapism, whilst also offering easy access to conveniences. Warringah Mall is a 5-minute drive down the road, bus stops and schools are within a short walk, and there are numerous beaches and dining options within a few minutes' drive, including those at Manly, Dee Why and Freshwater.