4/66 Howard Avenue, Dee Why
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Modern apartment offering beach lifestyle
An ideal opportunity to secure a beach side residence in a well-kept, contemporary security block.
• Conveniently situated on the ground floor, with a northerly aspect.
• The kitchen features gas cooking and has been cleverly designed to make optimum use of the space.
• The spacious living area flows effortlessly out to a private sun-drenched courtyard which enjoys outdoor gas facilities.
• Similarly, the open plan dining flows out to a second generous balcony-style courtyard to the rear. The overhead covered area offers protection from the elements whilst still allowing enjoyment of the alfresco experience.
• Naturally light filled throughout, both the master bedroom and second bedroom have built-in wardrobes and plantation shutters.
• The spacious bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles, separate shower recess and cleverly encased internal laundry facilities and plantation shutters.
• Additional features include gas bayonet in main living, a private security undercover car space.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams. Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.